Senior JAVA Developer / Team Leader
- Backend Connect
We have several ongoing and new projects where you could make an impact. You would have the opportunity to support us with both your technical and leadership skills. We would welcome your experience and propose you become not only a leader but also a coach to employees supported by our HR department.
You will be asked to be a pro-active part of the team proposing solutions in the Java development area, building and deploying solutions for the first customer, defining the target state and best practice patterns. On a daily basis, you’ll have direct interactions with architects, developers and also customers to confirm expectations and business requirements. It’s a challenging position, but one where you can learn and develop yourself.
- Minimum 1 year of team leadership experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience in Java development
- Ability to present a solution to a customer, team or management
- Awareness of a full software development lifecycle from design to support
- Experienced in Java EE, Java API for RESTful Web Services, DB (schemas, queries and entity relation)
- Experience in software development, integration and software logistics
- English language skills – B1/B2
Additional as a plus
- Experience in Software Architecture and/or Solution Architecture
- Working experience in project which used Scrum or Agile approach